nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast contact

From: Chad Reid <Chad.Reid () apollogrp edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 06:04:14 -0700

Andy, I posted in this list earlier in the week regarding Comcast and an issue my company was experiencing. I also
posted at www.reddit.com/r/networking. I had numerous support staff from Comcast contact me over on Reddit. I would
recommend posting there too.

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 11:10:30 -0500
From: Brandon Galbraith <brandon.galbraith () gmail com>
To: Andy Ringsmuth <andy () newslink com>
Cc: NANOG list <nanog () nanog org>
Subject: Re: Comcast contact

Have you monitored your user's home Comcast connection with regards to packet loss or latency, preferably from
network-near the SIP termination point?