nanog mailing list archives

Re: BRAS

From: Warren Bailey <wbailey () satelliteintelligencegroup com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 00:15:59 +0000

I sincerely hope those former coworkers can hook up some invitations to
the Mansion. If you can make that work, have I got a deal for you.. ;)

On 12/11/13, 3:03 PM, "jamie rishaw" <j () arpa com> wrote:

+1

That was my first thought as well.

"Well, I don't swing that way but I have an ex coworker or two at Playboy
that might be able to give you a pointer, no pun intended"

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:10 PM, Larry Sheldon