nanog mailing list archives

Re: turning on comcast v6

From: Nicholas Oas <nicholas.oas () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:08:19 -0500

I did an OK job of getting my Linksys E2100L working with Comcast v6 on
OpenWRT. It is not officially supported on this platform per se, but a
simple hack of the source for WRT160NL allows it to be built.

Since I was already rolling my own firmware, I checked the box for 'ipv6'
and got the attached result. It works out of the oven, as in I did
absolutely no troubleshooting beyond booting and looking to see the ipv6
chicken. If anyone wants more details on exactly what I selected in the
menuconfig let me know.