nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG 57 Notes from Matthew

From: Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:21:42 -0800

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com> wrote:
I've created a skeleton page at Cluepon for this meeting; Matthew will be
uploading his notes there shortly:

http://nanog.cluepon.net/index.php/NANOG57

Oh.  that'll teach me to read my inbox first before
mailing out.  ^_^;

Yes, notes are being loaded into twiki right now;
today's notes are in, previous notes will be there
by the time this makes it through SMTP processing
systems along the path.

Thanks for setting that up, Jay!

Matt

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com