nanog mailing list archives

Re: bird rib dump

From: John Kemp <kemp () network-services uoregon edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 01:22:17 -0800

Ah, you said rib.  Did look at the code a bit more.
It looks like there is a "dump routes" command.  Might
try that.

Here it says "birdc" can do some stuff...
http://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&f=bird-4.html

dump resources|sockets|interfaces|neighbors|attributes|routes|protocols

and

show route [[for] prefix|IP] [table sym] [filter f|where c]
[(export|preexport) p] [protocol p] [options]

/jgk