nanog mailing list archives

Re: Join my network on LinkedIn

From: Brielle Bruns <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 10:35:00 -0700

On 1/2/13 10:03 AM, Sean Lazar wrote:
I sent an unsubscribe request. Why Linkedin makes this so difficult, is
beyond me. They should just put an unsubscribe link in the email like
everyone else does.

On 1/2/13 5:25 AM, JP Viljoen wrote:
On 02 Jan 2013, at 3:20 PM, Luis Palma Lopez via LinkedIn <member () linkedin com> wrote:
<snip>
This email was intended for ***Ted Fischer***
<snip>

A whole new year and things are still the sameā€¦

I once managed to corner someone at Linked-In about these types of mails, and the short version of their response, "This is how we do it, deal with it."

Needless to say, I'm starting to get a little annoyed with this behavior as well.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org