nanog mailing list archives

Re: Equipment Shuffing Cart Recommendations

From: Berry Mobley <berry () gadsdenst org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:50:50 -0500

Get one of these. Lifetime warranty. We need more here because I can never keep up with mine.

http://www.norriscorp.com/carts/700.html

At 02:27 PM 1/21/2013, you wrote:

Anyone have any good recommendations for an equipment cart to shuffle IT/Telco equipment around between an office/colo ?

Id like something able to carry ~6 1U Dell servers at once, and maybe make it over an elevator gap without a running start. Collapsible would also be nice, if I can throw it in the back of a car once in a while is a big plus.

Thanks

-Mike

--
Michael Vallaly <mvallaly () nolatency com>