nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Digest, Vol 60, Issue 113

From: "Brzozowski, John" <John_Brzozowski () Cable Comcast com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:18:34 +0000

----Original Message-----

From: "nanog-request () nanog org" <nanog-request () nanog org>
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:20 PM
To: NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Subject: NANOG Digest, Vol 60, Issue 113

On Jan 30, 2013, at 7:52 PM, Mark Andrews <marka () isc org> wrote:
The update you sent is lovely, except I can tell you that the one (also
an Arris, running DOCSIS 3.0) which was installed in late October in my
house in Washington simply does not run v6 with the pre-installed load.
Now, is there some firmware upgrade which could fix this?  Maybe, but it
sure would be nice if the folks who answer the phone in support could
direct me to someone who has heard of this technology.  So no, as I said
before, Comcast has *not* removed the v6 barrier here.  I'd like it to
"just work", please.
[jjmb] We are working on an image that will enable IPv6, it will not be
long.