nanog mailing list archives

Re: PRISM: NSA/FBI Internet data mining project

From: "Robert Mathews (OSIA)" <mathews () hawaii edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 12:38:31 -0400

On 6/7/2013 11:58 AM, Jay Ashworth wrote:

With all due respect, Dr Mathews, I *know* Valdis[1]' reputation; he's a
regular participant here.

Who are you again?

Cheers,
-- jra
[1] Note proper spelling of his name[2].
[2] Note that I spelled your name correctly as well.

I am "no one" particularly important, or of great reputation! ......
and, I shall make it a point to avail myself to a nearby English
class...  meanwhile, please carry on with the "cultivated" and wonderful
discussions on what "a" government can, cannot, or indeed may do....

Cheers to you as well.