nanog mailing list archives

Re: PDU recommendations

From: "Caruso, Anthony" <acaruso () mre-consulting com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 00:39:20 +0000

I used an APC (I think) 1U PDU at a client a few years back.  The bugger was it wasn't deep, so after the cabinet
started getting really populated, the back outlets were a PITA.  We started using the full-height back of the cabinet
PDU strips (one on each side for A & B power respectively) after that SNAFU.

-T