nanog mailing list archives

Re: Per Site QOS policy with Cisco IOS-XE

From: Tyler Haske <tyler.haske () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 10:02:07 -0400

If you want to prevent a PE router from deciding which ingress packets to
drop, the only plan is to send packets to spoke sites at or below the spoke
line-rate. The only good way to do that is shaping on the hub router.

policy-map parent_shaper
 class class-default
  shape average 100000000  < --- 100Mbps parent shaper.
    service-policy site_shaper

policy-map site_shaper
class t1_site
  shape average 1536000