nanog mailing list archives

Re: large scale ipsec

From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma () netmeister org>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:06:44 -0400

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com> wrote:

One might look at MS's documentation about deploying end-to-end ipsec
in their enterprise for one example of peer-to-peer ubiquitous ipsec.

This is interesting and kind of what I'm looking for.  Do you have a
pointer to this documentation?

My apologies for not having defined "large scale" in my original mail.
What I had in mind was, basically, environments ranging with multiple
datacenters (possibly across the globe) pushing tens of gb/s or more.

Though I suppose I'd also be interested in any other scale, both larger
and smaller.  I'd be glad to collect any information you may want to
send me off-list and report back with a summary, if that's preferred.

-Jan