nanog mailing list archives

Re: Someone from PCCW NOC here ?

From: Michael Hallgren <m.hallgren () free fr>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 22:41:01 +0200

Le 02/10/2013 19:43, Christopher Morrow a écrit :
I am shocked that a pccw customer isn't being prefix-filtered.

Ohhh, they're rare bird?

(
I'd hope so, rare bird; and I do strongly agree that (at least) these birds
-- customer-routes -- should live in a transparent community... IRR
(well...),
(or for those who believe) RPKI :-)
)

Thoughts?

Cheers,
mh

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo