nanog mailing list archives

Re: abha ahuja

From: Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 12:25:07 -0500

On 10/20/2013 12:18 PM, Marco Davids wrote:
Op 20-10-13 00:36, Randy Bush schreef:
abha ahuja, researcher and operator, died this day in 2001
All these dear people that have passed away... Makes you think about
your own mortality, doesn't it?

And the list isn't going to get shorter, I am afraid. Kinda depressing...

Perhaps we should create a special remembrance day, once a year, where
we remember all of them?
And carry on with joy on all other days.

FWIIW:  I believe that a day to honor everybody is a day that honors nobody.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators: