nanog mailing list archives

Re: MTR for Android?

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:39:40 -0400 (EDT)

I've just heard back from traceping's author, Dmitry Yurchenko.

He concurs with my bug report (DNS thread blocks ping reception), and
likes my 2 RFEs, and hopes to get some time to hammer on the app
again Real Soon Now.

I have passed Randy's (justifiable) concerns on the permissions along
to him, and will report what response I get.