nanog mailing list archives

RE: AT&T / Verizon DNS Flush?

From: Eric Wieling <EWieling () nyigc com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:56:19 -0400

Be grateful it is only 48 hours.    Verzion (not Verizon Wireless) frequently has  multi-week outages affecting
multiple customers in the NYC area.

One of the DS3s some customer circuits ride only works when there is no usage.  Once there is usage massive errors
occur.   This has been going on for 6 - 8 weeks.    Circuit usually comes back up when they test it.  They admit there
is a problem, they have no clue what it might be.   All these customers are served out of the same CO.