nanog mailing list archives

Re: Urgent

From: Franck Martin <fmartin () linkedin com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 00:28:33 +0000

On Aug 18, 2014, at 3:08 PM, Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:

Contact for God, please reach out to me offlist.
And this is why we're going to have the
"always remember to lock your screen
before stepping way from your computer"
tutorial at the next member's breakfast...

a - the forge was not done from my screen
b - my screen locks itself damned quickly the extremely rare times
   i leave it

Instead of finding god I found in the headers of “Randy”’s email:

Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
 It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
 Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
 remailer administrator at <abuse () dizum com>.