nanog mailing list archives

Re: Does anyone know Jared's birthday?

From: Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 22:49:02 -0500

On 6/4/2014 10:29 PM, Jared Mauch wrote:
The answers you want are:

1) it was not worth the whole list
2) warren wants to hassle me on my birthday at IETF. If you are there, please do say hello in person.

Everyone else, sorry for the noise and hope you are entertained.

%^)

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators: