nanog mailing list archives

Re: FTTH ONTs and routers

From: Aled Morris <aledm () qix co uk>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 18:24:33 +0100

I notice Cisco's new ME4600 ONT's come in two flavors, one (the
"Residential GateWay") with all the bells and whistles that you'd expect in
an all-in-one home router (voice ports, small ethernet switch, wifi access
point) and another (the "Single Family Unit") that looks a lot more basic
and is likely to be deployed as a bridge.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/me-4600-series-multiservice-optical-access-platform/datasheet-c78-730446.html

Aled