nanog mailing list archives

Re: Incident notification

From: Derek Andrew <Derek.Andrew () usask ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:56:49 -0600

While we do not do this ourseleves, I wonder why we would not use Twitter.
You can receive SMS, or texts in the app on a smart phone, or look at a
webpage. You can make them private and have lots of subscribers. I find
Twitter more reliable that our local SMS providers too.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Thijs Stuurman <Thijs.Stuurman () is nl>