nanog mailing list archives

Re: Need Godaddy Contac

From: "Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <amitchell () isipp com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:17:07 -0700

Larry, please contact me offlist and we'll ping one of our GD contacts for you.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
CEO/President
ISIPP SuretyMail Email Accreditation & Certification
Your mail system + SuretyMail accreditation = delivered to their inbox!
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Author: Section 6 of the Federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
Member, California Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
https://www.linkedin.com/in/annemitchell
303-731-2121 | amitchell () isipp com | @AnnePMitchell | Facebook/AnnePMitchell

I have a question that Godaddy support will not answer.

My son moved a word press site to Godaddy from another host.

Apparently, unbeknowest to him, the original wordpress site was also the
email host.

The mail was moved from the old server to the new server but the email was
never properly set up via the GoDaddy Cpanel

Question for a Godaddy Guru.

if we set up the email through the cpanel, will it erase any mail currently
in the accounts on the linux wordpress machine, or even acknowledge that the
exist email is there?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated and Thanks..