nanog mailing list archives

Re: More Godaddy DNS and whois server issues?

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 23:21:22 -0400 (EDT)

I have an ear to whisper in on this topic at GD.

If you're still having trouble through today, Thursday, please reply
on this thread (or, if you're on Outages@, preferably over on that thread),
with what, when, and how, and I will pass the hard data along.

If you've already posted details here, just confirm still a problem, and
I can harvest.

The majority of the trouble is layer 3 and above, as I understand it;
ping/trace to the relevant servers is working on, generally?  If otherwise,
mention that as well, pse.

Cheers,
-- jra