nanog mailing list archives

Re: Weekly CIDR Reports

From: ITechGeek <itg () itechgeek com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 20:36:49 -0400

What is sent to the list only shows possible bogus routes and unstable
routes.  I'm looking for the more complete (
http://www.cidr-report.org/as2.0/as-prefixes.txt).

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG () ITechGeek Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net