nanog mailing list archives

Re: Contact at NetSuite DNS operations?

From: Dave Brockman <dave () dvstn com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:45:41 -0400

On 8/28/2014 3:04 PM, Lyle Giese wrote:
I discovered that NetSuite's dns servers ens0 & 1 .netsuite.com are
invisible from Comcast's business services in the Chicago area(limits of
my testing abilities) but I can reach these same servers from a Linode
virtual system in the Dallas, TX area.

Looks like it's been this way for at least two months.

If someone from NetSuite could say hi and look into it, I am sure it
will help NetSuite more than me.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.

If anyone at Netsuite is lurking, we are having the same issue from
184.174.190.19, 184.174.190.29, and 198.91.75.75.  It is affecting
transactional emails (receipts/order confirmations).  Many thanks in
advance, and apologies for the noise.

Regards,

dtb

Dave Brockman