nanog mailing list archives

Re: FL-IX in Miami is ready for new members

From: Patrick Tracanelli <eksffa () freebsdbrasil com br>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:07:29 -0200

On 12/01/2015, at 17:24, Dave Temkin <dave () temk in> wrote:

Hi all,

FL-IX has started issuing LOAs for both 36 NE 2nd Street and NOTA in Miami.
If you have a network that peers at either location, we'd love to have you
as a member. We've committed to keeping the IX platform free for 3 years
(you bring the cross connect; we have pre-negotiated deals for inexpensive
riser in 36 NE 2nd).

For more information, please see: http://www.fl-ix.net

Do you have a suggestion for cost-effective cross connect provider from ZIP 33166 to 36 NE 2nd St. or NOTA?

--
Patrick Tracanelli

FreeBSD Brasil LTDA.
Tel.: (31) 3516-0800