nanog mailing list archives

Re: Indiana Dark Fiber

From: Jason Canady <jason () unlimitednet us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 16:37:05 -0500

Hi Mike,

Have you checked with Axia Technology Partners?  www.axiatp.com

They have fiber throughout Indiana. Doubtful they have their own dark fiber from Indy to Ft Wayne, but worth checking
into!

--

Jason Canady
Unlimited Net, LLC

On Jan 31, 2015, at 11:25, Mike Hammett <nanog () ics-il net> wrote:

Any recommendations for dark fiber between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne? I see a few routes, but that doesn't mean
they actually sell dark fiber. The company that we've partnered with asked a couple companies (Zayo, IFN and one of
the Time Warners) and came up short. Seems odd because Zayo lists dark fiber routes to within 1.5 miles of the Fort
Wayne location, but figured I'd look to see what companies I was missing that actually did dark fiber.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com