nanog mailing list archives

Re: SEC webpages inaccessible due to Firefox blocking servers with weak DH ciphers

From: Jeff Gehlbach <jeffg () opennms org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:56:52 -0400

On 07/17/2015 08:41 AM, Robert Drake wrote:

I've also got a jetty server (opennms) that broke due to this,
so I upgraded and fixed the SSL options and it's still broken in some
way that won't log errors.  I have no time to track that down so the
workaround is to use the unencrypted version until I can figure it out.

We had a ticket about this a couple weeks ago from a support client who
was catching flak from a PCI-DSS audit team. Here's the changeset that
should address the problem:

https://github.com/OpenNMS/opennms/commit/6da9e8952e7f81b0b863da93add684c5e963e0ba

-jeff