nanog mailing list archives

Re: Whats' a good product for a high-density Wireless network setup?

From: Tyler Mills <tylermills () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 06:24:00 +0000

With that many users I cannot recommend Ubiquiti, Ruckus would be the way
to go.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 1:58 AM Sina Owolabi <notify.sina () gmail com> wrote:

Hi

We are profiling equipment and design for an expected high user density
network of multiple, close nit, residential/hostel units. Its going to be
8-10 buildings with possibly a over 1000 users at any given time.
We are looking at Ruckus and Ubiquiti as options to get over the high
number of devices we are definitely going to encounter.

How did you do it, and what would you advise for product and layout?

Thanks in advance!

--
Tyler W. Mills
Infrastructure and Network Engineer