nanog mailing list archives

Re: EyeBall View

From: Hugo Slabbert <hugo () slabnet com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:48:13 -0700

On Sun 2015-Oct-25 19:49:50 +0000, Dovid Bender <dovid () telecurve com> wrote:

All,

I had an idea to create a product where we would have a host on every EyeBall network. Customers could then connect to these hosts and check connectivity back to their network. For instance you may want to see what the speed is like from CableVision in central NJ to your network in South Florida or the latency etc. I go large scale I wanted to know how much demand there was for such a service.

...you mean other than RIPE Atlas, the NLNOG ring, Samknows, or UCLA's Cyclops? Or like those, but with a richer node?

Regards,

Dovid

--
Hugo

hugo () slabnet com: email, xmpp/jabber
PGP fingerprint (B178313E):
CF18 15FA 9FE4 0CD1 2319 1D77 9AB1 0FFD B178 313E

(also on textsecure & redphone)