nanog mailing list archives

Re: Inexpensive probes for automated bandwidth testing purposes

From: Brandon Ross <bross () pobox com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 17:28:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015, Lorell Hathcock wrote:

I am running a DOCSIS network that has a noisy cable plant. I want to be able to substantiate and quantify users' bandwidth issues. I would like a set of inexpensive probes that I could place at selected customer's homes/businesses that would on a scheduled basis perform bandwidth tests.

Check out Netbeez:

https://netbeez.net/

Let me know if you'd like an introduction to them.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442