nanog mailing list archives

Re: [nanog] Re: Chile Status?

From: Hugo Salgado-Hernández <hsalgado () nic cl>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:30:21 -0300

On 16:19 17/09, Emile Aben wrote:
On 17/09/15 15:58, Jared Mauch wrote:

On Sep 17, 2015, at 9:55 AM, Colin Johnston <colinj () gt86car org uk> wrote:

anyone tried ripe atlas to see effect :)

I've not looked at RIPE Atlas data, but we do have a near-realtime
monitor on BGP data in RIPEstat, where we map resources to a country:

https://stat.ripe.net/CL

That didn't show anything, so if folks got affected they seem not to
have massive drops in number of prefixes visible, and no ASes that
completely got disconnected.

That's right. We didn't have any noticeable outage in Santiago,
either local or international, and monitors for .CL gave no
interruption for major cities.

Hugo