nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fri AM AT&T outage

From: David Hubbard <dhubbard () dino hostasaurus com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 20:56:25 +0000

Hopefully the job posting includes replacing this guy:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/frontier-communications-pledges-smooth-take-over-of-verizon-fios-and-land/2271256

----
"I would never say we're 100 percent certain it will go perfectly," Mike Flynn, Frontier's regional president
overseeing operations in Florida and the Carolinas. "But we're doing everything we can within our power … from the
experience we've gleaned from every conversion we have done to make the next one better. So I'd just say we're pretty
experienced at it."
He said customers may experience brief service interruptions in the early morning hours Friday, though the company is
not expecting that to affect a significant numbers of customers.
----

Our Tampa office has been offline for nine hours and Frontier support is saying not to worry, it should be resolved in
the next four days.

David

On 4/1/16, 4:42 PM, "NANOG on behalf of Jay R. Ashworth" <nanog-bounces () nanog org on behalf of jra () baylink com>