nanog mailing list archives

Re: Why the internal network delays, Gmail?

From: Nate Metheny <nate () dopedesign com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 14:46:27 -0600

​​Thanks, John.

I was in contact with Google and after some convincing and detailed header
information, they acknowledged that they are having internal MX issues and
assure me that they will deal with the issue promptly.

Initially they did not even acknowledge that there was a problem, so it
took several tiers of support people to finally see the issue.

I look forward to the ongoing exchanges on the list.