nanog mailing list archives

Re: Not a representative of gmx.com but their emails are being blocked by those who subscribe to the SORBS RBL.

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:08:05 +0000

I tend to scratch my head at anyone still using SORBS at this point.

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 8:27 AM Ken O'Driscoll <ken () wemonitoremail com>
wrote:

On Sat, 2016-12-17 at 20:15 -0800, Large Hadron Collider wrote:

Does anyone have information on why this is, and if you represent SORBS

and/or GMX and/or both, would you please trouble yourself with

contacting me off-list?

You can find out why an IP was listed via their lookup facility:

http://www.

sorbs.net/lookup.shtml

You can request de-listing by opening a support request:

http://www.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/support

You don't need to be an IP block owner to request de-listing but you do
need to be empowered to stop whatever caused the listing in the first
place. Their support is very responsive.

Ken.

--

Ken O'Driscoll / We Monitor Email

t: +353 1 254 9400 | w: www.wemonitoremail.com