nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cable Operator List

From: Scott Helms <khelms () zcorum com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 11:18:31 -0500

Nick,

That very small upside for an extreme downside.  Trying to hire someone to
work on your system with Euro channelization, not to mention buying
amplifiers and passives is a huge PITA.  I have customers in Europe who
decided to do US DOCSIS and they universally wish they had used the local
"flavor".

Scott Helms
Chief Technology Officer
ZCorum