nanog mailing list archives

Re: EVERYTHING about Booters (and CloudFlare)

From: Justin Paine via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:03:19 -0700

Law enforcement (US or international) knows how to contact us if they
have an inquiry to make. We also publish a Transparency
Report that covers those legal inquiries:
https://www.cloudflare.com/transparency/

Justin Paine
Head of Trust & Safety
CloudFlare Inc.
PGP: BBAA 6BCE 3305 7FD6 6452 7115 57B6 0114 DE0B 314D