nanog mailing list archives

RE: Cloudflare, dirty networks and politricks

From: "Naslund, Steve" <SNaslund () medline com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 17:26:26 +0000

You obviously have a much shorter Internet memory than some of the engineers on here that have had a long history of
killing off and blacklisting various spam and malware operations over the years.  I think the one thing that has
changed is that the service providers are now large corporate entities that do not take going to war with each other as
lightly as we did back in the day.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL