nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS47860 - 93.175.240.0/20 - Wiskey Tango Foxtrot

From: Martin List-Petersen <martin () airwire ie>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 10:28:10 +0100

On 06/10/16 16:38, Sandra Murphy wrote:
Private reply:

bgp.he.net sees it.  For me.

http://bgp.he.net/net/93.175.240.0/20

I don’t know why they do and you do not.

—Sandy

That just means, they "have" seen it. Not that they're seeing it right now, actually.

I checked our feed, which you also can at http://lg.as42227.net

And various upstream looking glasses, for example HE.net's actually.

https://lg.he.net/

NIKHEF Amsterdam
Interxion Copenhagen
he.net Freemont 2

None of them have the route in the table.

Even the CIDR report reports, that it's withdrawn:
http://www.cidr-report.org/cgi-bin/as-report?as=AS47860&view=2.0

But it has been seen in the last 7 days.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
Airwire Ltd.