nanog mailing list archives

Re: Alternatives to bgpmon?

From: alessandro.improta () iit cnr it
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 14:42:05 +0200

Hi all,
it sounds like you may be interested in the project we are carrying on
here in my research institute here in Pisa (Isolario project,
www.isolario.it). The project is totally free of charge and we just require
you to open one (or more) full route (v4/v6) BGP session(s) towards our
route collectors to have one (or more) Isolario user(s). BGP packets
received on these sessions will be used to provide to the users the
real-time services we implemented (e.g. external reachability analyses and alerting), and they will be stored and made publicly available as every other route collecting project (e.g. Route Views and RIPE NCC RIS) on our website.

My colleague Luca gave a presentation about that at NANOG66 in San Diego, so you may find the slides on NANOG archives. Just write me if you need any
more detail about the project!

Ale