nanog mailing list archives

Re: Last Week's Canadian Fiber Cut

From: Rod Beck <rod.beck () unitedcablecompany com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 17:00:23 +0000

Unless I am mistaken, that is an old legacy route. I don't think it is a new build. I know at one time Hibernia was
selling its undersea link from Halifax to Boston as a back up for that route. On the other hand, there have been some
Canadian carrier builds recently so may be it's not legacy.

Regards,

Roderick