nanog mailing list archives

Re: Suggestions for a more privacy conscious email provider

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 17:03:31 -0500

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Michael S. Singh <michael () wadadli me> wrote:
I am in need of some suggestions for some privacy conscious email
providers. I am currently using Migadu [...]
However they only allow 10 messages to be sent per day on their free tier.

If you aren't paying for it and it's not a demo meant to get you to pay for
it then you're not the customer, you're the product. If you're the product,
guess what the customer is paying for.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside com  bill () herrin us
Dirtside Systems ......... Web: <http://www.dirtside.com/>