nanog mailing list archives

Re: Friday musing - Long distance fiber deployment resources

From: Rod Beck <rod.beck () unitedcablecompany com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:15:50 +0000

I think the Artic Fiber project is designed to alleviate that problem in the Northwest. It was incorporated into a
larger project to connect the three continents. I know one of the founders, Mike Cunningham.

http://www.submarinenetworks.com/systems/asia-europe-africa/arctic-fiber/arctic-fibre-acquired-by-quintillion-networks