nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ingress filtering from an external cloud service to the internal network

From: George William Herbert <george.herbert () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 08:13:07 -0700

You can usually run OpenVPN from a cloud host. The source IP changing possibly should require only one open exception
to the local VPN termination point.

Better, find a cloud that doesn't do that shit with changing endpoints and gives you real VPNs.  What sort of cloud
doesn't these days?...?...

Sent from my iPhone