nanog mailing list archives

RE: Need recommendation on an affordable internet edge router

From: James Braunegg <james.braunegg () micron21 com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 12:46:23 +0000

Dear All

I would add the Brocade MLXe-4/8/16 (Soon to be Extreme) to the list depending how many ports you need.

The 20 x 10G X2 line cards support up to 2 million routes, well worth looking at.

Kindest Regards,

James Braunegg

1300 769 972 / 0488 997 207

james () micron21 com

https://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection

Follow us on Twitter for important service and system updates.

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than
the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and
then delete the message from your computer.