nanog mailing list archives

Re: Dedicated Server and IP anycast provider recommendation

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 10:43:31 -0400

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Jay Ford <jnford () uiowa net> wrote:
Depending on the details of what you're after, Packet Host and/or Vultr
might suffice.  They do BGP, IPv4 & IPv6 even. They have various flavors of
servers, some of which might meet your definition of "dedicated".  I do a
little BGP-based anycast DNS with both of them, with pretty decent results.

I can second Vultr. Their BGP+VPS product is inexpensive, it worked
right the first time and it has continued working properly.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside com  bill () herrin us
Dirtside Systems ......... Web: <http://www.dirtside.com/>