nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS3266: BitCanal hijack factory, courtesy of Cogent, GTT, and Level3

From: IXP User One <ixp.user.one () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 09:41:00 +0200

Hi all,

I have heard that DE-CIX expelled BitCanal from their IXPs. One of their
guys also gave a presentation about how DE-CIX handles abuse cases:
https://ripe75.ripe.net/archives/video/103/

I don't know how other IXPs are handling such cases. Would be interesting
to know.

Best regards,
IUO

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 9:35 AM, Hank Nussbacher <hank () efes iucc ac il>