nanog mailing list archives

Re: Escalation point at Google

From: Guillaume Tournat <guillaume () ironie org>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 21:22:19 +0100

Hello

Problem with blacklisted CA of Symantec, that issued SSL certificates ?

Le 9 nov. 2018 à 02:57, Alex Osipov <alex () os33 com> a écrit :

Hello –

Does anyone have an escalation point or a human to speak to on the Google escalations or  Google Safe Browsing team?
Our entire SaaS business, 15 years in business, in a niche software industry with a good reputation has become
blocked in ALL browsers.  We are impacting 30k+ enterprise users in the financial space and have tried everything but
all roads lead to automated systems.

Can anyone please reach out with a contact if you have one?

Sorry to spam this list if this is inappropriate content.  Very desperate here.

Thank you,
Alex Osipov / CTO