nanog mailing list archives

RE: [outages] facebook slow

From: "Keith Medcalf" <kmedcalf () dessus com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 13:16:31 -0700

      From what I'm aware of the US is currently experiencing issues
with FB, Instagram and LastPass. The latter is impacting business for
us. Coincidence? Maybe.  The root cause will certainly be
interesting.

Why don't you just write all your password on big sheets of construction paper and put them on the front of the
building or in the nearest Starbucks?

That way you won't have it "impacting business" and you passwords will be more secure ...

---