nanog mailing list archives

Re: Google Captcha

From: Damian Menscher via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:44:49 -0700

Solving a captcha issues an exemption cookie.  If you're being blocked
again on the "next search" this implies that cookie isn't working because:
  - your "next search" was several hours later, and the exemption cookie
expired
  - you cleared cookies (or used a different browser)
  - you're doing something abusive from that browser that gets your
exemption cookie blocked

Damian