nanog mailing list archives

Re: Console Servers

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 09:04:28 -0700

a vote for (so far so good) the nodegrid ZPE devices.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 8:54 AM Sameer Khosla <skhosla () neutraldata com>
wrote:

My favorite are the lantronix SLC console servers.  Fairly bullet-proof,
they are one of those devices that just work.  Can usually be picked up
used ~$300 for 32 or 48 port varieties in good condition if you aren’t in
the biggest hurry.

Sk.